DiscMail - Your disposable email
Why use a disposable mail service
To avoid your real email address being spammed. Your contact information, stored on various websites can be hacked or otherwise sold to spammers.
A disposable mail service gives you the chance to determine over time whether a mailing list or a website deserves knowing your email address
How it works
- DiscMail creates a temporary inbox with a name of your choice so you can receive mail without being added to a spam mailing list.
- Inboxes are not password protected. Anyone can view messages if they know (or can guess) the inbox name.
- Messages are kept for 2 days before being automatically deleted. You can also manually remove them.
- There is a limit of 40 messages shown for any inbox.
If your message is older than the last message shown, then unfortunately it cannot be displayed.
- Download attachments by clicking on the attachment name and saving to your computer.
- No registration is required
- DiscMail will not accept mail which is too large or is addressed to many recipients.
- DiscMail only receives email. DiscMail does not send or forward mail.
- Understand it can take a minute or two for mail to arrive and be processed.
We are in the process of developing a premium service which will forward mail to your real email address, thus eliminating the need to check whether any mail has been sent to your DiscMail inbox.
THERE IS NO PRIVACY
You must assume mail sent to DiscMail can and will be viewed by anyone.
Use at your own risk
While best efforts are employed, as mail received from 3rd parties is displayed on this page, DiscMail makes absolutely no warranty that the site is free of viruses or malware.